Who can respond to the consultation?

The Greater Cambridge Partnership’s consultation on the proposed Sustainable Travel Zone is open to all! Make sure your voice is heard by filling in the survey.

How old do I need to be to fill in the survey?

Children and young people can respond to the consultation. (One question in the survey asks for an age range, but a response is not mandatory).

Students at college and university can have their say – it’s their city too!

Different members of a household can each fill in the survey individually (responses are not limited to one per address).

Does it matter where I live?

The GCP is encouraging responses from everyone living in Greater Cambridge and the surrounding ‘travel to work area’. This comprises Greater Cambridge and:

  • East Cambridgeshire district
  • A large part of Huntingdonshire district
  • The southern part of Fenland district
  • Parts of West Suffolk / Uttlesford / North Hertfordshire districts
  • Parts of Central Bedfordshire unitary authority

Submissions will not be discounted if postcodes fall outside this area, but there will be a breakdown of responses based on geography as part of the post-consultation analysis.

Can I respond on behalf of my business?

You can respond to the survey as an individual, business, or elected representative (or state a different category if you feel those aren’t relevant).

We urge everyone in the region to have their say before the consultation closes on 23 December. We have created a 5-minute guide to help you shape your response.

If you want safe walking and cycling, reliable buses and a positive future for everyone, we need YOUR voice!